May 8, 2012

Met Gala 2012

She has her own taste and sometimes for others, it's not a good choice.
Let's start with my favorite looks:

Anna Wintour in Prada (I'm curious about her dress behind the fur coat)

Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabbana

January Jones in Versace

Jessica Biel in Prada (except the bottom end of the dress, something un-done.)

Followings are my no-no looks:

itch... =(

I prefer "only girl in the world" look.

too simple for red carpet, looks like she just comes out from shower

just no... =(

Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen - too early for Xmas

they jst don't go together

I can't thumb up for Rachel's look though she is one of my favorite designers

Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello - unnecessary skin exposing, it's not appropriate
Pics from "Vogue" and "Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment