Aug 8, 2012

Wed look

don't I look like I got short hair in this pic? It was fun playing around with affects from frametastic.
bad-hair day, we all face it. this is how I tie up my hair in a bun. 
anyways, did you know blow-dry hair cause hair damage and decrease its growing? i can not stand my wet hair and that I could go crazy, so I must blow dry my hair right after shower, BUT sometimes (if i remember) I use heat protection hair spray before I blow dry, it does make a great difference =). 

Our hair average growth is 1/4 -1/2 inch per month, and if we want to promote its growth, we have to eat certain food such as vegetables (spinach,...), beans, nuts, salmon (good for skin because it contains omega 3 fatty acids), meats, carrots, eggs, etc. Good thing I love peanut butter, I have it with sandwich almost every week. I think my hair grows about 1/2 inch a month (but my nails grow much faster lol)
What happened to Popeye's hair? ..hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment