Sep 14, 2012

Friday casual look

I love layering, i have a white tank, grey AF cropped tee, and a shirt (i bought this shirt from urban outfitters years ago i think). btw, i rarely wear jeans to wrk, only on friday. 
SB coffee, I hadn't touched it for months, and to9 im out of control lol. I'm on acnes treatments (for 5 months already) so i have to cut off sugar and fats (but not tonight and a few other times). However, I haven't had acnes for more than 2 months and im very satisfied with the medicines and proud of myself for being able to cut off sugar quite successfully; now i’m left with scars and the dermatologist said those would be done by laser which i’m still considering. I may try bobbi brown’s serum to cure those dark spots. 

banana pancake treat for friday night, i love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment