Oct 11, 2012

Back Stage Beauty Report Spring 2013


Alexander McQueen 
This is beekeeper hat, it reminds me of the Australian bugkeeper hat. =)

Valentino
Cute! 

Chanel

Chloe
wicked!!! =)

Stella McCartney 

Kenzo
I love it! (It reminds me of the urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils which I will try to have real soon).
Source: style.com

So my cousin, who never put on any make up nor any ideas about it, asked me if I could show her how and tips. Well, I’m not a make up artist but I’ve learned from different sources, so I tried.
BB cream, finish powder, pink vs. brown eye shadow, little bit of eyeliners, dejavu mascara, nude pink lips (to make it fuller, little highlight on the nose, eye areas, top lip as well), and blush (it doesn’t so as much on photo). Not so much contouring since she asked for natural look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment