Nov 16, 2012

Friday look and treats

it’s kinda chilly today and delightful, i miss the cold weather. This week has passed by quickly as I was chased by paperwork, dead tired and headache. Thank god it’s Friday and I want to treat myself well as a reward for my hard work~
sweater - banana republic (i yearn to wear this sweater)
jeans - mango
shoes - salvatore
location - office
time - during lunch ^^

 after work treats with friend
Ajisen ramen restaurant pork and kimchi ramen (it was delicious and i will take my sister here definitely), tea-cup apple bubble tea (again, I literally consume weekly).
 top-bottom-left-right: taro, green tea, pistachio, strawberry (fly cupcake). note: i don’t have habit ordering strawberry food flavor though i love real strawberry, my friend’s pick, i don’t think it’s good; but i have to recommend the pistachio cupcake here is amazing yum yum yum!
Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment