Dec 11, 2012

Xmas lights, but unfortunately!

Xmas lights are displayed, literally every corner. even though Monday but it was extremely crowded last night on Le Loi St. where I parked. 
Everything was nice and all,... till the moment i came back to the parking lot - flat tire. I knew someone had done something. The parking fee on Le Loi and Nguyen Hue St. costs 5,000vnd (~$.25 cent). I gave her 5,000vnd and the fee collector also oversees the car took my money and said to another guy something like "here take it." The guy replied "give it to your kid to drink." I thought to myself that it's not their money, but government's. The two parking lots are for public with small fee. well they depends on tips I knew, but they can't expect that from everyone. I usually give extra, but last night I didn't bc I didn't have small bills. It's a shame to complain about it. But i just hope they could be more thoughtful. I guess they were a little by not "stabbing my tire."
Here are three drivers who helped me replacing the backup tire. I couldn't thank enough really! There always are good people in the crowd. They didn't take my "$ offer" and said "No worry about it." 
Lesson: Always give "extra". lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment