Jan 15, 2013

Shirts

Yup, just shirts today! (Who doesn't have at least a shirt in their wardrobe?)
on top of my head, I have about… 15 or so, and I wear only about 3 out of 15 because…they just don’t match me.
H and M favs 
denim shirts are great for work, outdoor, they are casual yet in style. 
GAP fav, shirtdress.
Express
Myself loves wearing shirts because I find it's easy to dress up, either to work or to any casual meetings; and when I want to look professional, I throw on a blazer. When I'm out with friends, I wear shorts with the shirt. In fact, I think we don't have 'invest' in our wardrobe much (if we can't afford otherwise we are lucky) to stay in style or fit in any occasions; as long as we have few basic items and few statement items, we can create different looks from mix and match exercises. I play around with my pieces a lot but that doesn't mean I don't eager for new items ^^. 
PS. Notice the express picture, she's in trend now with double bangles on each hand. I don't find this trend attractive as much, I prefer doubling bangles on one hand.    

No comments:

Post a Comment