Feb 3, 2013

Weekend

At my time, the weekend is about to end in an hour. It was alright, pretty relaxing on Saturday. On Sunday, I went to see dentist, then pretty busy/tired preparing dinner for some guests, my dad’s friends coming over to our house. 

Here are just random pics of this week/weekend…
Our “snacks” =))
Now that’s the better color of my brows, it’s lil darker in real life, and it’s hard to get the right color out of my fone. The only good thing is the app I’m using hides my flaws pretty well lol.
Oops did I scare you? lol, it’s like I don’t have eye lashes, so pale color skin, my real skin color is about 2 shades darker.
Here is more like my skin color.
This is Barringtonia asiatica in my garden (Lộc Vừng), it blooms at night time and lasts about 15 hours…I think. It reminds me of vietnamese plum flowers. =) 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment