Mar 4, 2013

Cosmetics quick reviews

Left to Right
Dolly wink eyeliner - all time favorite
Revlon Colorstay (200 nude) - non-creasing, pretty well coverage.
Maybelline eyeliner - it’s truly waterproof, the liner still shines after it’s dry, easy to apply on, though it’s not as precise as the Dolly wink but it’s qualified as its low price.
Maybelline mascara - it extends and separates my lashes nicely. 
Maybelline color changing lip balm (peach blossom) - it’s like baby pink and it’s very moisturize.
These Maybelline items are my new trials, so far they are not disappointing me. 
Reviews:
Urband Decay eye primer - it’s the best though I haven’t tried any other than it.

Yesterday I had so much fun with my nephew :). This outfit I ordered for his older brother long long ago but it’s way too big for both nephews. Still looking dawn cuteeee!



Quote of today from rulesofladies:
“It’s nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.”

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment