Sep 23, 2013

It's been so long since my latest post. Previous 2 months are quite a journey in my life. Many news yet challenging that I realize every gal would have to face once in her life time. Marriage. To many people, the proposed gal is lucky and finally caught a man who would guide and care bout her. To some, marriage is not about happy ending, it's more about life routine/cycle and human have to carry on the generation. And to some, marriage is an escape, so much more reasons that I haven't known yet. What is your story? 
I'm finally a married woman at the age of 26. The challenges that I mentioned are quite a big deal for me and I'm not sure about other ladies. I mean, every one has to grow up right? I guess here is chance for any woman to learn how to build a family. Now it sounds quite extreme that once in a while it stresses me out. Sometimes, I watch my man intently, who I will spend the rest of life with, and wonder what life had planned for me. Marriage requires commitment that we all heard and I finally feel it. The diary temporary stops for today and I hope all the brides to be and already are have a wonderful marriage! 
--------------
Recently I saw this video and want to share it on here. Top plastic surgery. Nothing to do with the above content, but something about life-changing of a gal who just becomes a swan. I'm sure now she looks at the world differently! I told my sister, guess what people can buy happiness now ;)
 
This is life changing for her! I admire this incredible Doctor/Korean medical beauty services!

No comments:

Post a Comment