Nov 28, 2012

Wed morning

Last week of the month November
I can't help myself capture this moment though it's slowly coming to an end.

Here comes my recent gifts from my boyfriend's mom =)
I am very pleased with these.
1. Bobbi Brown serum (previously mentioned)
Story: I actually asked if she could get this "life saver" for me, first. She actually acknowledges this brand is mainly for cosmetics and so she asked me "I think this brand is only famous for cosmetics, why you want to try this?" I told her I saw its online and  it's highly recommended, and so hopefully it'll give me some "magic."

2. Bobbi brown eye shadow burnt sugar 9 (great for coming holiday, love it since for daily make-up, neutral colors are what i'm after.)

3. Sephora blush - fuchsia flushed 02 (very innocent color)
4. Estee Lauder Blush brush/contouring brush (very soft)

And here are bunch of samples of Estee Lauder (great sample size): perfume, mascara, lipstick, others are firming cream.
Stay confidence and don't be afraid of what makes you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment