Jan 29, 2013

A trip to come

For sometimes or more I’d like to allege illness, or some business trip as reason for a get-away trip, ha ha , but I felt guilty leaving during work. Tet holiday is just around the corner, and I finally got some guts to travel for 4 days at DaNang City with friends. I’m so excited because it has been awhile (wondering if I visited DaNang before…); I dislike moaning and inevitably we get sick of hearing any of it. But really I lately been through which I call challenges. Not that I'm embellishing but I felt down, depressed, sad, disappointed, ...  until I realize there are million of unfortunate people out there that are facing poverty, I blame myself for being such an ***. Though things are not turning out the ways I have planned, I appreciate what happened, plus it's not the end of life; there is a solution for every problem. So every time I get depressed, I take a deep breath thinking of what I'm having, I'm still a very lucky gal after all. Give more, expect less!
Anways, Danang is a pretty peaceful and friendly city as commonly talked about; and I’m looking forward to feel the fresh air and enjoy being at the beach, such a nature attached, and most importantly, a chance to get away from my daily surroundings; time to get inspired.

Here is a recent drawing of mine combining the look of blazer and jacket.
what do you think? not sure how it'd turn out with the fabric that I bought months ago. and this would be a very first time I do blazer. 
I still haven't gotten a chance to take pics of my previous outcomes; again, they are nothing sophisticated, more of easy to wear dresses/skirts. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment