Mar 30, 2013

Spa & “made in Thailand” fair

Hoa Bang Lang Spa
Last night I did ginger body massage and facial for $20 (you can’t get this good deal in America^^). It’s probably my first time experiencing such a great scenery and service, and “good” price =). Oh and this place do not accept tips! I guess it’s a way to avoid customer discrimination and a good way to maintain sturdy service. 


Today, my family attended "made in thailand" fair. It was crowded, I got vexed from being pushed/foot-stepping from “aggressive” peeps, get real people! If I’m not wrong, Thailand fair happens twice annually. 
me and my nephew, he was thrilled with snacks samples and balloons at the fair.
back to the Fair, they sell silver/alloy jewels, home essentials, skin care, hair care, shoes, automobile parts, food, etc. 

I got these cute vintage earrings, some good snacks, Thai tea, a tweeter draps set (they are in the laundry room, can’t wait to sleep in them), etc. My Mom spent so much time at the draps and instant noodles booths (lol).     
starbucks & mona lisa. 
$2.50 water bottle 100% BPA free (love the lift-up handle), What’s BPA!? =) Bisphenol A, non-toxic plastic. Good to know! Somehow it motivates me drinking water, not sure why’s that!  

Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment