May 18, 2013

HongKong 2013

I just had a very short 2 days trip to HongKong with my Dad and it was pretty fun though it was raining through out! I stayed at Luxor Manor hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui (I booked on agoda with a very good price $110 for a 5 stars hotel, breakfast included and it was nice!)
=) an awesome chair at the lobby! who read Lao Fu Zi comic series? 
the bathroom, it’s not as big for 5 stars rated; however, its architecture/interior design is very interesting which I love! 
 look at the curtain :)
and that is a cute calendar!
Overall this is a good choice since it locates right near the heart of shopping centre. The hotel is on Kimberly st. which takes about 20 minutes walk to Nathan road. I got little time to walk around the area in the morning before my flight.  
Right after work, we headed for dinner at Lung Mun restaurant and it was so delicious! 

big head fish - my Dad’s favorite and it’s extremely spicy.
a famous beer tsing tao of China

Next to my hotel, I saw a very interesting place that looks like a corner in europe somewhere. :)

To be continued (few purchases in HongKong)

No comments:

Post a Comment