Nov 17, 2013

Cosmetics update

I’m back after ages! Been bouncing myself in and out after the engagement hosted in August. Quite a journey with my family in law. Can’t imagine I have about 3 more weeks till the wedding, time flies, and things still seem un-done…
Anyways, just got back from a not so short trip from Singapore and I got so many things, all good stuff. Btw, I find traveling with beloved one is best, though me and my man got “confused” few times but we had great times after all. Keep up a good relationship needs strategies! lol; if one can’t, other one must find way.

1. VS perfume, it’s so nice!

2. Cosmetics, great choices!
top right photo is taken with flash and it turns out nice, really photoready foundation; it has good coverage also doesn’t feel creasing after all; so it’s a plus. I find NYX has good eye shadows. Red lips, I never thought I look great with red lips till I ‘met' NYX perfect red rouge parfait, not so bad eh? (the bottom right photo are the true color of the lipstick). Finally is the benefit mascara, they are real, I was impressed by the poster and it turns out great. 

3. Photo of the day
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment