Feb 13, 2014

DaNang Diary
This is Intercontinental resort at crazy price, but the price speaks for its high rate of facilities, views, etc. Highly recommended. 

Danang, Vietnam. I’m impressed by its beauty truly who doesn't enjoy sightseeing the beach, those waves and sand... I love dipping my toes into the sand. I stay at Ocean Villas just as its name, each villa has full service from kitchen to laundry facilities, and private pool. Really a fantastic trip.

So Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. Previous V-Days I was alone, not this year; after getting married, V-Day seem so different I don’t have nervously-longing feeling just because I’m loved everyday, not just this one day in 365 days. One special day isn’t worth a whole life being loved so I don’t expect anything other than a kiss and a smile =). Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment