Jun 27, 2014

Words...

It's been forever since my last post, my 'confession.' Finding tough problems in life, what keeps coming is the question. Every-time I face problems, I recall my Dad's advice "learn to accept to make things easier." I know I can't change, could only make it better.  
I've been feeling down lately, sad, lack of sleep, etc. and my skin gets even worse so I drink many vitamins and all that jazz for the sag of my health.
I control my anger super well even my Mom has to applause me on that. However, of-course it comes with a scenario behind that - STRESS!
yesterday, "my people" came to me and said "omg you look terrible, what's wrong?" ... Thanks for the compliment! I don't look terrible, I just fell un-comfortable. Seriously, my face-emotion-figures seem so obvious? But one of "my people" sent me a picture though she knows nothing what troubles me and said "come 'zen' with me, for 2 hours since you can't do 10 days-away."
I had a good laugh looking at this picture. Heard about zen class for a while now and I can't wait to 'zen' out. I need help.
You can't tell anyone about your bearings and troubles sometimes right? They may not understand and that would bother you more. like myself, I can't really talk to "my people" everything even my dearly Mom. I trust my Mom most but 'transmitting' my sadness to her is not a good solution, she would feel sad and worried. So most of time I bear all sadness in me for few days, then I get myself back to the busy life slowly, but turn around those sadness return; simply I haven't forgotten. Sadness is harmful. Just keep that in mind people and try to find solutions for yourself. And I'm going to 'zen'. 
Be healthy. Be happy. Live your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment